ANIMAL Star Awards Limited FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONs
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and
agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Animal Star Awards
35 Selangor Avenue Emsworth Hants PO10 7LR (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to
win the following
1 x Pet Remedy Grooming Pack containing 1 x Pre Wash, 1x Shampoo, 1 x
1 x Medium sized Lindt Chocolate Bunny
2 x Small Lindt Chocolate Bunny
1 x Easter Eggs suitable for Cat
1 x Easter Egg suitable for Small Animals
1 x Easter Egg suitable for dogs
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must write in the comments section of
the Animal Star Awards Facebook post with a photo of their pet getting ready for Easter
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This
promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another
person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet
access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 17.00 on Thursday
11th April 2019 until 23.59 on Tuesday 23rd April
9. There is ONLY one prize to be won. The prize are non-refundable,
non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal
or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the
promotional period by the judge appointed on behalf of Pet Remedy Limited.
12. The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw
via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this
notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any
right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied
within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of
being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the Winner on the Animal Star Awards social media Pages for publicity purposes and the winner
agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The
Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available
on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or
software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or
offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion
(including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of
any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
21. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final
in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed
exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief