Accessibility Statement Animal Star Awards
ASA relates to Animal Star Awards & Animal Star Events LTD
This is an accessibility statement from Animal Star Awards.
www.animalstarawards.com & www.animalstarevents.com is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without problems
- Navigate most of the ASA website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the ASA website using speech recognition software
- Use most of the ASA website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Measures to support accessibility
ASA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Animal Star Awards:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The ASA is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Animal Star Awards. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on either the ASA Awards or ASA events websites